Welcome..

Fashion: She Loves

If you love fashion, and that means those golden buys on our great British High street, or that fantastic investment designer piece. And you feel inspired by a pair of McQueen shoes or own a rainbow collection of converse trainers then you will love my blog or at least I hope you do.

So enjoy xx

Thursday 19 August 2010

Autumn 2010

Autumn has to be my favourite season of the year, not only is the hayfever season over YAY! - but its back to chunky soft knits, leather boots, beautiful hats, coats with toggles, blazers with embellishment and fur trims. Autumn is the season of sophistication you dont have to bare all to be sexy and this season the world of fashion has once again delivered some beautiful creations. Heres a few and I mean a few of my favs!

No comments:

Post a Comment